Club Mouche de l'Ariège Index du Forum Club Mouche de l'Ariège
Voici notre forum. Lieu d'échange entre les membres du Club Mouche de l'Ariège. Vous trouverez ici des montages de sèches, noyées, nymphes, streamers, des astuces, des résumés de sorties et de compétitions.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

t to try and defend my city, and the pe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club Mouche de l'Ariège Index du Forum -> Club Mouche de l'Ariège -> Montage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Aoû - 06:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: t to try and defend my city, and the pe Répondre en citant

PHOENIX - That dry desert air brought out the best of the Los Angeles Dodgers offence, especially Adrian Gonzalez. Cordy Glenn Bengals Jersey . Gonzalez homered for the fourth consecutive game and the Dodgers beat the Diamondbacks 8-6 on Sunday to complete a three-game sweep. Gonzalezs three-run shot off Trevor Cahill (0-4) in the third inning gave him 10 RBIs in the series. He has 27 career home runs and 87 RBIs against the Diamondbacks, most among active players. "Man, hes smoking the ball," teammate Matt Kemp said. "Hes probably the best hitter in the league right now." Kemp and Juan Uribe also homered for the Dodgers, who scored 22 runs in the series. "This is a good place to hit," Gonzalez said. "You go out here and take BP (batting practice) and the ball carries out of the ballpark. You take some of those swings and it kind of makes you feel better as a hitter." Dan Haren (2-0) allowed three runs in 5 2-3 innings to get the victory. Mark Trumbo hit a three-run home run and Eric Chavez had a solo shot for the Diamondbacks, who are off to a 4-11 start. Dee Gordon stole a career-best four bases, the most by a Dodger in a game since Rafael Furcal did it against Arizona in 2007. "Hes always been able to do that," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said, "but now hes getting on base a lot. Hes walking and hes getting his hits. Thats what really changes the dynamic." Cahill failed to make it through the fifth inning for the third time in his four starts. He went four innings plus two batters, allowing seven runs — six earned — on seven hits. Cahill struck out eight but walked five. Asked why Cahill can be good for a stretch then fall apart, Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said, "I think youd have to ask Trevor that. I dont have an answer for you." Cahill said the walks were a big problem, and that one pitch to Gonzalez. "I made a mistake and Adrians been swinging it good this series," Cahill said. "I kind of got away from the game plan with him and left a pitch down and in, right in his sweet spot." Haren scattered nine hits, striking out five and walking one. Kenley Jansen pitched a perfect ninth for his fourth save and second in as many games. The Dodgers led 8-3 before Trumbos sixth home run of the season, off Jamey Wright with two outs in the seventh, cut it to 8-6. Gonzalez, who also doubled, had an extra-base hit for the eighth consecutive game, one shy of the franchise record. Ten of Gonzalezs 14 hits this season have gone for extra bases. Kemps line shot into the Arizona bullpen down the left field line put the Dodgers up 1-0 in the second. Gordon walked to start the fourth, then stole second and third. Yasiel Puig walked and Hanley Ramirez bounced one high off the plate to Cahill, beating the throw to first for an infield RBI single. Gonzalez hit a 1-1 pitch into the right field seats to bring in three runs and Los Angeles led 5-0. Arizona got three in its half of the third. Parra led off with a double and scored on Aaron Hills triple to the left-centre gap. Goldschmidts groundout scored Hill, then Chavez skied one to the right field seats on the first pitch to cut the lead to 5-3. In the fifth, Cahill walked Ramirez, then Gonzalez lashed a double to right and the Arizona right-handers day was over. Randall Delgado, who just lost his spot in the rotation, came on in relief. Gonzalez scored on Andre Ethiers groundout, then first baseman Paul Goldschmidt couldnt snag a high bouncer for an error that brought in the Dodgers seventh run. Parra recorded the first right field-to-first putout in Diamondbacks history when he threw out Haren after the pitcher appeared to have singled. It was the first throw-out at first from the right fielder in the majors in two seasons. NOTES: The Dodgers struck out 15 times and were outhit 13-7. ... Gordon, who has nine steals, stole second in the sixth while Delgado was kicking the rubber and not paying attention. ... The Dodgers have Monday off, then open a three-game series in San Francisco on Tuesday. ... The New York Mets begin a three-game series at Arizona on Monday night. Josh Collmenter (0-0, 2.25 ERA) comes out of the bullpen to start for the Diamondbacks, Zack Wheeler (0-2, 2.25) goes for the Mets. Mark Walton Jersey . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6. Sam Hubbard Bengals Jersey .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/billy-price-jersey/ . Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3-0 advantage after three ends by scoring two in the second and one in the third. Chinas skip Bingyu Wang cut that lead to 3-1 in the fourth before Canada added another three in the fifth for a 6-1 lead.Boston Bruins forward Milan Lucic says hes "done trying to defend" his hometown of Vancouver after he claims he was punched twice at a nightclub. "I have no reason left to try and defend my city, and the people of my city," Lucic told reporters in Boston on Monday. "Other than being at Rogers Arena, no one will ever see me in downtown Vancouver ever again." A video released on the Internet that has since gone viral shows Lucic in an altercation with an unknown person in front of Vancouver police. No punches are thrown in the video. Lucic and the Boston Bruins were in Vancouver for a game on Saturday. The Canucks won the game 6-2. Lucic told Boston reporters that the incident took place after the game and he was punched twice -- once inside the club and once outside. &quuot;Its something that happened late Saturday night and its something Im not proud of, but it was part of an unprovoked attack," he said. Jessie Bates III Jersey. "I was punched in the face on two separate occasions. From this point forward, Im just exploring to pursue this in a legal manner." Lucic has had problems in his hometown before. Last year, a Serbian Orthodox church in Burnaby connected to Lucics family was vandalized. Lucic also claims his grandparents have been harassed at Rogers Arena. The Bruins and Canucks have had an antagonistic relationship since Boston won the 2011 Stanley Cup on Rogers Centre ice in a testy seven-game series. In Saturdays game, Bruins forward Brad Marchand celebrated a goal by mimicking lifting the Cup and pretending to kiss his championship ring. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Aoû - 06:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club Mouche de l'Ariège Index du Forum -> Club Mouche de l'Ariège -> Montage
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation