Club Mouche de l'Ariège Index du Forum Club Mouche de l'Ariège
Voici notre forum. Lieu d'échange entre les membres du Club Mouche de l'Ariège. Vous trouverez ici des montages de sèches, noyées, nymphes, streamers, des astuces, des résumés de sorties et de compétitions.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

and luckily that pushes you on in the fig

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club Mouche de l'Ariège Index du Forum -> Club Mouche de l'Ariège -> Montage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 03:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: and luckily that pushes you on in the fig Répondre en citant

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. Josh Sweat Eagles Jersey . -- At the risk of jinxing his red-hot teammate between the pipes, St. Johns IceCaps forward Patrice Cormier kept his comments about the play of goaltender Michael Hutchinson understated Wednesday night. "Hutchinson was again pretty good," Cormier said. "Knock on wood." Only superstition stopped Cormier from handing out more effusive praise. Hutchinson made 30 saves to record his second shutout of the playoffs as the IceCaps routed the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-0 on Wednesday in Game 3 of the American Hockey Leagues Eastern Conference final. The IceCaps lead the series 2-1. Game 4 will be played Thursday night in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. "We had a couple early power plays that sort of got us going," said winger Andrew Gordon, who had three assists. "Maybe they didnt execute quite to the level that theyre used to in this building, but we had a real good effort. Sometimes you get rewarded." Eric ODell had a goal and an assist. Jason Jaffray, Kael Mouillierat, Zach Redmond and Cormier all scored as well. Hutchinson raised his post-season record to 9-4 with a .945 save percentage. The IceCaps scored on consecutive shots less than two minutes apart in the first period to take a 2-0 lead. Josh Morrissey, on his 19th birthday, took a cross-ice pass from Gordon in the right face-off dot and put a puck on the stick of Cormier in the slot for a re-direction goal on the power play at 11:24. Gordon intercepted a pass by Penguins winger Spencer Machacek behind the net and fed Jaffray in front for a goal at 13:15. "They outplayed us all over the ice," Penguins winger Tom Kostopoulos said. "They capitalized on their chances. They were clearly the better team." After killing a 65-second five-on-three Penguins power play late in the first period, the IceCaps forced another turnover on the forecheck early in the second, and ODell buried at loose puck at the left post to make the score 3-0. "If they score (on the five-on-three power play), youre like, Uh oh, its a game," Cormier said. "Kill that and I dont want to say weve got momentum, but we go into the second feeling good." Mouillerat scored from the goal-line on a five-on-three advantage at 6:24 and Redmond sent a slapshot on net from the blue-line that hit the glove of goalie Peter Mannino and trickled over the goal-line with a second left in the period to give the IceCaps a 5-0 edge going into the third. "I think there were a couple goals today that were backbreakers," Gordon said. "That one with a second left, that hurts. Ive been on the other end of those a few times and that hurts. Timely goals today were probably a momentum killer for them." Mannino, who played every minute of the Penguins first 13 playoff games, was pulled after stopping 19-of-24 shots in the first two periods. The Penguins are 0 for 13 on the power play in the series. Matt Murray stopped all eight shots he faced in relief. Michael Bennett Eagles Jersey .com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. Josh Sweat Jersey .com) - The Golden State Warriors have started another winning streak and theyll try to pad it Tuesday night when they head to Staples Center to face the Los Angeles Lakers. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Avonte-Maddox-Eagles-Jersey/ . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said.LAS VEGAS -- Uriah Hall limped away from UFC 175 with a win and a toe pointing in another direction. The 29-year-old middleweight from New York City broke his toe in the first round against Brazils Thiago Santos on Saturday night. And things got more gruesome after that. The crowd at the Mandalay Bay Events Center first noticed the injury when the cameras zoomed in on the disfigured toe after the first round. There was an audible groan around the arena when it was shown on the big screens. Hall came out for the second round, with the top of the toe next to his big toe sticking up almost vertically. "I remember throwing a front kick and he blocked it but I didnt realize I had broken my toe," Hall said later. "I was putting it in my head that it wasnt broken but I kept looking down and seeing it. I tried to pop it back in after the round ended before the (Nevada State Athletic) Commission inspectors came over and saw it but they were too quick for me. "In the moment you just feel numb and luckily that pushes you on in the fight. But in between rounds it creeps into your mind that you should stop so Im very thankful for my coaches who kept my head in the game and supported me the whole way through. . . . In that third round I just thought to myself this is my time to prove to everyone that I have what it takes.. Mike Wallace Jersey. I left it all out there." The ringside physician spoke to Hall after the second round but let him finish. By the end of the fight, the dislodged bone had poked a hole through the skin. Hall (10-4) won by unanimous decision, admitting that he could feel the bone shifting in and out of his skin as the bout wore on. He limped out of the cage with his arm around a cornermans shoulder. His toe was pointed in a different direction. "It was a pretty nasty break," UFC president Dana White said by way of understatement. Hall was taken to hospital after the fight, tweeting pictures of medical staff at work put his toe back where it should be. He also tweeted an X-ray of the broken toe with the message: "If youre not going after your dreams, you just exist." He added the hashtag .toemuchtoohandle. Hall won rave reviews from White for his early performances on Season 17 of "The Ultimate Fighter." But he was beaten in the finale of the reality TV show and lost his first two fights in the UFC, leading White to question his mental toughness. "It was good to see him let his hand go tonight and fight through a broken toe," said White. "Hes back, I like it." The win was the second straight for Hall, following a first-round TKO of Chris (The Crippler) Leben. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 03:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club Mouche de l'Ariège Index du Forum -> Club Mouche de l'Ariège -> Montage
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation